Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I always do this

I have a blog, update it for a while, then lose interest and forget about it. I'll try not to do that with this one, ok?

So guys, it's nearly summer. That is, it's nearly summer to you. I remember visiting my dad down in Georgia this past February, and we were already in shorts. But I digress.

A lot of complaints have been going around about how, as the weather gets warmer, the clothing gets...less there. Clothes that could pass as underwear. Clothes that probably are underwear.

But to be honest, I'm a little jealous of girls with such great bodies to show off. I wouldn't call myself obese or anything, but I think I could stand to lose some weight before we go into bikini season. I'm not that familiar with being...attractive.

Heh, if you're in the market for a bespectacled smartass with a flat chest and body image issues, I'm your girl.

Ok, whine-fest over, back to the funny.

I went to AnimeNorth last Saturday! Many things bought, not much money left. I went in cosplay, and a lot of people actually asked to take pictures of me! I think it was around 10 or so- which isn't a lot for really good cosplays, but it's around 10 or so more than I was expecting.



Oh, I also got a Tumblr! I don't really know what to do with it.

So that's all I got for now. I promise I won't completely abandon this, I'm back on :D

No comments:

Post a Comment