Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Apology and going down south (may include braces)

I feel like I should post more....

I have plans for posts, I swear! I am just honestly extremely busy. (None of it involves watching anime and reading comics late into the night! What, don't you believe me?!)

*Ahem*

Well...I'm going to visit my dad in Georgia tomorrow. That's new.

But I'll get a little depressed, because he always keeps a ton of awesome food in the house when my sisters and I come to visit, and now I won't be able to eat any because I just got braces....

It really hurts to chew when you just get braces, and eating with braces in general is not a pretty sight, because you have a ton of new stuff in your mouth and can't move your lips the right way.

1 comment:

  1. this visit: applesauce and tapioca, maybe some gazpacho.

    ReplyDelete